Where do we make our menu covers?
Most of our menus are made in our Nampa, Idaho, USA facility. We have a small selection of imported menus from China.
What are the maximum number of views our menu covers can have?
- Cafe: 12 views
- Fine Cafe: 6 views
- Fine Bistro:10 views
- Casebound: 6 views with photo corners
- Menu Cases: 10 Views with photo corners
What are our cafe menus made with?
- Heavyweight metal corners: they have 75% more clamping space than cheaper alternatives.
- Durable vinyl backing: scrim backing lasts 3 times longer than menu covers made with unsupported backing.
- Strong thread: made with bonded thread that is 100 times stronger than regular thread.
- Flat vinyl: graphics-grade vinyl remains flat unlike cheaper film that leaves menu covers wavy.
How do you clean the menu covers?
- Use quaternary cleaner (quat). Common disinfectant made by Clorox, Lysol and SC Johnson Professional. It's the least harmful to all components of the menu cover while also providing excellent cleaning properties for oils and fingerprints. It leaves very little residue behind, which reduces streaking.
- Use diluted solution of dish soap or shampoo mixed with water.
- Do not use citrus cleaners, bleach, peroxide, vinegar or ammonia. This may damage the thread and binding integrity, weakening the menu covers. Large bumps may appear, plastic parts may become brittle and significant streaking and discoloration is likely. Foil may etch away as well.
How do I make menu covers last even longer?
- Be gentle loading inserts and stacking menus. Take care not to whack the corners of one menu with your other menus. Do not fold menus backwards.
- Store in temperature controlled location to prevent cracking, warping, material deterioration and discoloration. Ideal temperature is one that is comfortable to you and your customers. Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Store menus flat in small stacks that not touch other stacks. This avoids scratches and abrasion to binding, and will prevent lost corners.
* Free Ground Shipping on orders $149 or more. Minimum order amount does not include taxes and shipping charges. Not valid with other offers or previous purchases. Valid in contiguous USA only. If in Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico get 8% Off economy (ground shipping).
If you’re not 100% happy with your order, we’ll give you a full refund, credit or replacement—no questions asked—up to 90 days after the sale on any stock item. The 90 day period begins the day order is delivered to you. (For customized or logo’d items, some restrictions may apply.)